The possibility to apply to participate as a Volunteer has now been closed. Thank you for your interest!
Do you want to work with us as a volunteer?
• We need you to
– speak good English (speaking Swedish is a plus)
– be above 18 years old
– give us your contact information and personal details
– be able to work for a total of around 6–10 hours including stand-by time during the weekend 15-16:th September 2018
– be able to attend the crew-meeting in the morning before the conference starts, for briefings about Security, technics, and more.
– be able to work Saturday and/or Sunday morning, preferably Saturday, when participants comes in for registrations.
• We will also need
– some volunteers with a drivers license, mainly to pick up and drop off some speakers at Sturup and Kastrup airports.
– some volunteers that can help us guide participants to the Nordic Top meeting at 12 h Friday 14:th September (you do not need to be a local, we will give you instructions).
• What you will get
– free admission, breakfast, lunch and coffee
– possibility to meet-and-greet with the speakers
– possibility to book your own time-schedule online
Does this sound interesting?
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself and your references! When we receive your introduction via mail we will respond as soon as possible, and send you a more detailed outline of what it means to be a volunteer at Nordic Freelance 2018.